Photogtaphy Forums

Photography Forums > Camera Manufacturers > Canon > search for setup floppy disk for Canon LBP4U printer

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

search for setup floppy disk for Canon LBP4U printer

 
 
microsysteene
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Hi,
My setup disk for my Canon LBP4U printer is no longer readable and i would
like to modify its inside parameters.
Does anybody could send me a copy of theese files
Many thanks in advance.
(E-Mail Removed)
please remove sanspamfor


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Christopher Muto
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-18-2004, 09:17 PM
the lbp4u driver is native (included) with windows xp home and professional.
the driver for windows 3.1 and 95 (which probbaly works with windows 98) is
available for download here...
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...lid=7964#windr
main support page for the printer is found here...
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...7964#downloads

"microsysteene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hs13d.6073$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> My setup disk for my Canon LBP4U printer is no longer readable and i would
> like to modify its inside parameters.
> Does anybody could send me a copy of theese files
> Many thanks in advance.
> (E-Mail Removed)
> please remove sanspamfor
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
microsysteene
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-18-2004, 09:44 PM
Many thanks christopher for your reply,
but i'm sorry because i don't look for a driver but i look for a setup
hardware of my printer and to configure this printer i need a floppy disk
called "setup utility" provided with the printer. unfortunately mine is
unreadable now :-(... and these files are not available for download. I
wrote an Email to Canon France and they said this files are no longer
available too...so the only way to find, i think, is to meet somebody who
have this kind of printer (lbp4 or lbp4u not lbp4i (its not the same)) and
agree to send me a copy of theese files.
Sorry for my bad english....
Many thanks.
Florent Rommelaere.
"Christopher Muto" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
SB13d.1651$4j1.430@trndny06...
> the lbp4u driver is native (included) with windows xp home and

professional.
> the driver for windows 3.1 and 95 (which probbaly works with windows 98)

is
> available for download here...
>

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...Act&fcategoryi
d=333&modelid=7964#windr
> main support page for the printer is found here...
>

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...ct&fcategoryid
=234&modelid=7964#downloads
>
> "microsysteene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hs13d.6073$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > My setup disk for my Canon LBP4U printer is no longer readable and i

would
> > like to modify its inside parameters.
> > Does anybody could send me a copy of theese files
> > Many thanks in advance.
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > please remove sanspamfor
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Christopher Muto
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-19-2004, 03:59 PM
if this is a laser printer (which is what i think it is) then it is based on
the canon lx engine. that same engine is in the hewlett packard laserjet
iip, iip+, iiip. prehaps hp.com lists the software that you are looking for
on their site. or look on apple.com for the personal laserwriter (also based
on the lx engine).

"microsysteene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:b423d.6082$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Many thanks christopher for your reply,
> but i'm sorry because i don't look for a driver but i look for a setup
> hardware of my printer and to configure this printer i need a floppy disk
> called "setup utility" provided with the printer. unfortunately mine is
> unreadable now :-(... and these files are not available for download. I
> wrote an Email to Canon France and they said this files are no longer
> available too...so the only way to find, i think, is to meet somebody who
> have this kind of printer (lbp4 or lbp4u not lbp4i (its not the same)) and
> agree to send me a copy of theese files.
> Sorry for my bad english....
> Many thanks.
> Florent Rommelaere.
> "Christopher Muto" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de

news:
> SB13d.1651$4j1.430@trndny06...
> > the lbp4u driver is native (included) with windows xp home and

> professional.
> > the driver for windows 3.1 and 95 (which probbaly works with windows 98)

> is
> > available for download here...
> >

>

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...Act&fcategoryi
> d=333&modelid=7964#windr
> > main support page for the printer is found here...
> >

>

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...ct&fcategoryid
> =234&modelid=7964#downloads
> >
> > "microsysteene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:hs13d.6073$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi,
> > > My setup disk for my Canon LBP4U printer is no longer readable and i

> would
> > > like to modify its inside parameters.
> > > Does anybody could send me a copy of theese files
> > > Many thanks in advance.
> > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > please remove sanspamfor
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to setup AV decoder in balanced pre/power setup deja Video Cameras 16 08-08-2005 01:47 PM
Omnipage Pro 14 - How do I save OCR data in TIFF so I can search document with Home XP Documents search? RJ Scanners 4 11-05-2004 05:45 AM
Canon Video Floppy Need transfers Richard Kuschel Professional Video Production 0 10-27-2003 07:32 PM