Renaming VOB sets?

Discussion in 'Amateur Video Production' started by Terry Pinnell, Nov 7, 2011.

  1. Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this

    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VIDEO_TS.VOB
    VTS_01_0.BUP
    VTS_01_0.IFO
    VTS_01_1.VOB

    to meaningful names?

    If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 7, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Smarty Guest

    On 11/7/2011 10:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP
    > VTS_01_0.IFO
    > VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > to meaningful names?
    >
    > If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    > it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    > renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    > experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >

    Terry,

    It has been quite a while since I have been working with DVD / mpeg2
    content, since I switched to h.264 quite a few years ago, but I found
    that a free program called vob2mpeg did a wonderful job of joining vobs
    and creating a setting of mpeg2 files which can then be directly used in
    your editing software.

    Since this program does NOT transcode or convert content, but only joins
    the files in the correct manner, you merely have to work with mpeg2
    files which no longer contain any reference to the original file
    structure, vobs, ifos, bups, etc.

    The free version should work fine, but the PRO version for a small fee
    may have extra features you eventually may wish to add.

    See:
    http://www.videohelp.com/tools/VOB2MPG



    Hope this helps!

    Smarty
     
    Smarty, Nov 7, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Terry Pinnell

    Brian Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    > Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP
    > VTS_01_0.IFO
    > VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > to meaningful names?
    >
    > If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    > it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    > renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    > experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(


    I don't understand why you would want to work on the list of files above
    using a video editor. It would be better to create a single file such as
    avi, mpg, etc from the files that you have listed using a converter. The
    last event is creating a movie to watch on DVD is to create the files you
    have listed, you seem to be working from the end of the process.

    --
    Regards Brian
     
    Brian, Nov 8, 2011
    #3
  4. Brian <> wrote:

    >Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    >> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>
    >> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> to meaningful names?
    >>
    >> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(

    >
    >I don't understand why you would want to work on the list of files above
    >using a video editor. It would be better to create a single file such as
    >avi, mpg, etc from the files that you have listed using a converter. The
    >last event is creating a movie to watch on DVD is to create the files you
    >have listed, you seem to be working from the end of the process.


    Thanks both, appreciate the suggestions. However, my requirement remains!

    For my more recently made DVDs I always now make an MP4 first, which I use
    for viewing wirelessly on my HD TV (via a WDTV unit), at higher quality
    than the DVD provides.

    BTW, the main reason I make DVDs at all nowadays is so that friends and
    relatives can view the videos. But there are some secondary reasons too:
    Such as extra backup. And because I rather like making the front and rear
    covers. And because that's the only way to get a well-organised MENU,
    which is not possible with MPG, MP4, etc.

    So, any work I later do which needs footage from one of those recent DVDs
    obviously uses the MP4, not the VOB set.

    BUT that doesn't apply to the hundred or so earlier ones. I've long
    intended to methodically make MP4s from these too, but never got around to
    that major project. And there's little motivation, as I can play any VOB
    set via my WDTV too.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 8, 2011
    #4
  5. Terry Pinnell

    GaryT Guest

    "Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Brian <> wrote:
    >
    >>Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    >>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>
    >>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> to meaningful names?
    >>>
    >>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(

    >>
    >>I don't understand why you would want to work on the list of files above
    >>using a video editor. It would be better to create a single file such as
    >>avi, mpg, etc from the files that you have listed using a converter. The
    >>last event is creating a movie to watch on DVD is to create the files you
    >>have listed, you seem to be working from the end of the process.

    >
    > Thanks both, appreciate the suggestions. However, my requirement remains!
    >
    > For my more recently made DVDs I always now make an MP4 first, which I use
    > for viewing wirelessly on my HD TV (via a WDTV unit), at higher quality
    > than the DVD provides.
    >
    > BTW, the main reason I make DVDs at all nowadays is so that friends and
    > relatives can view the videos. But there are some secondary reasons too:
    > Such as extra backup. And because I rather like making the front and rear
    > covers. And because that's the only way to get a well-organised MENU,
    > which is not possible with MPG, MP4, etc.
    >
    > So, any work I later do which needs footage from one of those recent DVDs
    > obviously uses the MP4, not the VOB set.
    >
    > BUT that doesn't apply to the hundred or so earlier ones. I've long
    > intended to methodically make MP4s from these too, but never got around to
    > that major project. And there's little motivation, as I can play any VOB
    > set via my WDTV too.
    >
    > --
    > Terry, East Grinstead, UK


    It sounds like you did not retain the original source material that you used
    to create those older DVDs. If you have the compatible NLE software, the
    project files and source material, you could output directly to whatever
    format you need (or something easily convertable) and not have to start with
    the already compressed VOBs. Otherwise it looks like the VOB2MPG program
    Smarty suggested is a good bet.

    Gary
     
    GaryT, Nov 8, 2011
    #5
  6. Terry Pinnell

    clover Guest

    On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP
    > VTS_01_0.IFO
    > VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > to meaningful names?
    >
    > If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    > it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    > renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    > experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >


    Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    would also be true of their TV suite.
     
    clover, Nov 8, 2011
    #6
  7. "GaryT" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> Brian <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    >>>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>>
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>
    >>>> to meaningful names?
    >>>>
    >>>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>
    >>>I don't understand why you would want to work on the list of files above
    >>>using a video editor. It would be better to create a single file such as
    >>>avi, mpg, etc from the files that you have listed using a converter. The
    >>>last event is creating a movie to watch on DVD is to create the files you
    >>>have listed, you seem to be working from the end of the process.

    >>
    >> Thanks both, appreciate the suggestions. However, my requirement remains!
    >>
    >> For my more recently made DVDs I always now make an MP4 first, which I use
    >> for viewing wirelessly on my HD TV (via a WDTV unit), at higher quality
    >> than the DVD provides.
    >>
    >> BTW, the main reason I make DVDs at all nowadays is so that friends and
    >> relatives can view the videos. But there are some secondary reasons too:
    >> Such as extra backup. And because I rather like making the front and rear
    >> covers. And because that's the only way to get a well-organised MENU,
    >> which is not possible with MPG, MP4, etc.
    >>
    >> So, any work I later do which needs footage from one of those recent DVDs
    >> obviously uses the MP4, not the VOB set.
    >>
    >> BUT that doesn't apply to the hundred or so earlier ones. I've long
    >> intended to methodically make MP4s from these too, but never got around to
    >> that major project. And there's little motivation, as I can play any VOB
    >> set via my WDTV too.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Terry, East Grinstead, UK

    >
    >It sounds like you did not retain the original source material that you used
    >to create those older DVDs. If you have the compatible NLE software, the
    >project files and source material, you could output directly to whatever
    >format you need (or something easily convertable) and not have to start with
    >the already compressed VOBs. Otherwise it looks like the VOB2MPG program
    >Smarty suggested is a good bet.
    >
    >Gary
    >


    While it's true that I don't have all the original material for all the
    DVDS, why would that help with my stated requirement?

    And if I can't find the time to simply convert 150 or so VOB sets to
    single MP4s, I sure couldn't find time to redo all 150 original projects!

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 10, 2011
    #7
  8. clover <> wrote:

    >On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>
    >> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> to meaningful names?
    >>
    >> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>

    >
    >Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >(including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >would also be true of their TV suite.
    >


    Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.

    But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).

    I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    1998-Holidays, I could change
    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VIDEO_TS.VOB
    VTS_01_0.BUP
    VTS_01_0.IFO
    VTS_01_1.VOB
    to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 10, 2011
    #8
  9. Terry Pinnell

    clover Guest

    On 11/10/2011 5:42 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > clover<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>
    >>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> to meaningful names?
    >>>
    >>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>

    >>
    >> Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >> the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >> there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >> assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >> without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >> VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >> VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >> DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >> extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >> (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >> would also be true of their TV suite.
    >>

    >
    > Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    > occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.
    >
    > But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    > can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    > video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).
    >
    > I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    > 1998-Holidays, I could change
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP
    > VTS_01_0.IFO
    > VTS_01_1.VOB
    > to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.
    >

    You absolutely may, as long as your editor, MMP 17+, does not insist on
    DVD conformity. Check this out
    (http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer) as a tool for making
    it easier.
     
    clover, Nov 10, 2011
    #9
  10. clover <> wrote:

    >On 11/10/2011 5:42 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >> clover<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>>
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>
    >>>> to meaningful names?
    >>>>
    >>>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >>> the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >>> there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >>> assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >>> without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >>> VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >>> VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >>> DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >>> extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >>> (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >>> would also be true of their TV suite.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    >> occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.
    >>
    >> But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    >> can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    >> video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).
    >>
    >> I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    >> 1998-Holidays, I could change
    >> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >> to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.
    >>

    >You absolutely may, as long as your editor, MMP 17+, does not insist on
    >DVD conformity. Check this out
    >(http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer) as a tool for making
    >it easier.


    As you've done it successfully, maybe you could spell out the renaming
    rules please? And give an example of the before and after names?

    I know how to rename files and I have a handy program already (several in
    fact), but that's not the issue!

    I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    original set:

    VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB

    Neither this

    NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB

    nor this

    NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB

    nor various others were successful.

    For all cases I tested in various ways:

    1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    player', which should play the menu and await the user.

    2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).

    3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 11, 2011
    #10
  11. I pasted that second example carelessly. It should be

    VIDEO_TS-NewName.BUP
    VIDEO_TS-NewName.IFO
    VIDEO_TS-NewName.VOB
    VTS_01_0-NewName.BUP
    VTS_01_0-NewName.IFO
    VTS_01_1-NewName.VOB

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 11, 2011
    #11
  12. Terry Pinnell

    BJ Guest

    On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:10:00 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >
    >I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    >original set:
    >
    >VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    >VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    >VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    >VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    >VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    >VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >
    >Neither this
    >
    >NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    >NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    >NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    >nor this
    >
    >NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    >NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    >NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    >nor various others were successful.
    >
    >For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >
    >1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    >player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >
    >2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    >do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >
    >3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    >player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.


    My guess is you're running into a DVD specification problem. Like in
    a 8.3 naming problem. It's also the reason a VOB isn't larger than
    1GB.

    Since DVD players expect file names that fit the DVD spec, you can't
    rename them and expect them to play in a DVD player (or simulated
    DVD player.)

    BJ
    --
    I have nothing important to say...
     
    BJ, Nov 11, 2011
    #12
  13. Terry Pinnell

    Smarty Guest

    On 11/11/2011 8:00 AM, BJ wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:10:00 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    >> original set:
    >>
    >> VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    >> VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    >> VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    >> VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    >> VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    >> VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >>
    >> Neither this
    >>
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> nor this
    >>
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> nor various others were successful.
    >>
    >> For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >>
    >> 1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    >> player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >>
    >> 2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    >> do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >>
    >> 3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    >> player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.

    > My guess is you're running into a DVD specification problem. Like in
    > a 8.3 naming problem. It's also the reason a VOB isn't larger than
    > 1GB.
    >
    > Since DVD players expect file names that fit the DVD spec, you can't
    > rename them and expect them to play in a DVD player (or simulated
    > DVD player.)
    >
    > BJ

    Moreover, various editing and authoring suites have their own rules
    about how they detect and then follow the collection of files comprising
    a title set. There is no reason whatsoever to believe that VLC, which
    Terry identified, necessarily would behave the same way as, let's say,
    TMPGE Express, which also knows how to edit VOBs.

    Bottom line is that the DVD file / naming structure is very explicitly
    defined and obeyed, and this is the ONLY naming convention which I would
    expect to universally behave in a predictable manner in various NLEs. Is
    there an alternative naming alternative which a specific NLE would
    permit and properly use? Perhaps, but I am guessing that this can only
    be found by experimentation or perhaps contacting the NLE developer.
     
    Smarty, Nov 11, 2011
    #13
  14. Terry Pinnell

    Brian Guest

    Terry Pinnell <> wrote:
    > Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP
    > VTS_01_0.IFO
    > VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > to meaningful names?
    >
    > If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    > it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    > renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    > experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(



    Why not copy the files you are working on into different folders on your
    hard drive but keep the same file names then your video editor can work on
    files by the same name but can identify that they are different by the
    location of the file.

    Also to identify the file you are working can be done by renaming the file
    in your video editor this does not effect the actual file or it's original
    file name.

    If all the suggestions that you have received from this newsgroup fail to
    achieve what you are doing then you'll have to accept the fact that it
    can't be done.
    --
    Regards Brian
     
    Brian, Nov 12, 2011
    #14
  15. Terry Pinnell

    clover Guest

    On 11/11/2011 12:10 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > clover<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/10/2011 5:42 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>> clover<> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>>>
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to meaningful names?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>>>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>>>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>>>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >>>> the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >>>> there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >>>> assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >>>> without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >>>> VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >>>> VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >>>> DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >>>> extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >>>> (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >>>> would also be true of their TV suite.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    >>> occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.
    >>>
    >>> But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    >>> can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    >>> video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).
    >>>
    >>> I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    >>> 1998-Holidays, I could change
    >>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>> to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.
    >>>

    >> You absolutely may, as long as your editor, MMP 17+, does not insist on
    >> DVD conformity. Check this out
    >> (http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer) as a tool for making
    >> it easier.

    >
    > As you've done it successfully, maybe you could spell out the renaming
    > rules please? And give an example of the before and after names?
    >
    > I know how to rename files and I have a handy program already (several in
    > fact), but that's not the issue!
    >
    > I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    > original set:
    >
    > VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    > VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    > VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    > VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    > VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    > VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >
    > Neither this
    >
    > NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    > NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    > NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > nor this
    >
    > NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    > NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    > NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    > NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    > NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    > NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >
    > nor various others were successful.
    >
    > For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >
    > 1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    > player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >
    > 2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    > do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >
    > 3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    > player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.
    >


    You have the interesting attribute of changing the specs as you progress
    in the conversation! ;-0)

    As stated, IF YOUR editor does not insist on DVD conformity, it will
    work. You can then edit the file(s) and produce a DVD. What VLC does
    with a renamed VOB was not the topic, what program you've decided the OS
    should launch when double (or single) clicking a .VOB was not the
    topic, and playing the renamed file(s) with a DVD player program was
    not the topic.

    DENSE!!!!
     
    clover, Nov 12, 2011
    #15
  16. clover <> wrote:

    >On 11/11/2011 12:10 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >> clover<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 11/10/2011 5:42 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>> clover<> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>>>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> to meaningful names?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>>>>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>>>>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>>>>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >>>>> the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >>>>> there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >>>>> assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >>>>> without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >>>>> VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >>>>> VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >>>>> DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >>>>> extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >>>>> (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >>>>> would also be true of their TV suite.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    >>>> occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.
    >>>>
    >>>> But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    >>>> can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    >>>> video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).
    >>>>
    >>>> I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    >>>> 1998-Holidays, I could change
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>> to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.
    >>>>
    >>> You absolutely may, as long as your editor, MMP 17+, does not insist on
    >>> DVD conformity. Check this out
    >>> (http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer) as a tool for making
    >>> it easier.

    >>
    >> As you've done it successfully, maybe you could spell out the renaming
    >> rules please? And give an example of the before and after names?
    >>
    >> I know how to rename files and I have a handy program already (several in
    >> fact), but that's not the issue!
    >>
    >> I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    >> original set:
    >>
    >> VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    >> VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    >> VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    >> VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    >> VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    >> VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >>
    >> Neither this
    >>
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> nor this
    >>
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >> NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >> NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    >> NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    >> NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>
    >> nor various others were successful.
    >>
    >> For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >>
    >> 1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    >> player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >>
    >> 2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    >> do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >>
    >> 3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    >> player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.
    >>

    >
    >You have the interesting attribute of changing the specs as you progress
    >in the conversation! ;-0)
    >
    >As stated, IF YOUR editor does not insist on DVD conformity, it will
    >work. You can then edit the file(s) and produce a DVD. What VLC does
    >with a renamed VOB was not the topic, what program you've decided the OS
    >should launch when double (or single) clicking a .VOB was not the
    >topic, and playing the renamed file(s) with a DVD player program was
    >not the topic.
    >
    >DENSE!!!!


    Yes, I think perhaps you must be, as you seem not only to have misread the
    original question but my subsequent elaboration. As others have clearly
    understood, it's simply about NAMES. I'm not even trying to make a DVD
    from these VOBs. Merely to identify them easily. The VOBs can come from
    several different DVDs. I'm cutting short clips from them to include in a
    new MP4.

    But from the advice here I've concluded that I can't do that and still
    expect to be able to play the original VOB set consistently in all
    players.

    Geddit now?

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 13, 2011
    #16
  17. Smarty <> wrote:

    >On 11/11/2011 8:00 AM, BJ wrote:
    >> On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:10:00 +0000, Terry Pinnell
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    >>> original set:
    >>>
    >>> VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    >>> VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    >>> VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    >>> VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    >>> VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    >>> VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >>>
    >>> Neither this
    >>>
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> nor this
    >>>
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> nor various others were successful.
    >>>
    >>> For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >>>
    >>> 1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    >>> player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >>>
    >>> 2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    >>> do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >>>
    >>> 3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    >>> player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.

    >> My guess is you're running into a DVD specification problem. Like in
    >> a 8.3 naming problem. It's also the reason a VOB isn't larger than
    >> 1GB.
    >>
    >> Since DVD players expect file names that fit the DVD spec, you can't
    >> rename them and expect them to play in a DVD player (or simulated
    >> DVD player.)
    >>
    >> BJ

    >Moreover, various editing and authoring suites have their own rules
    >about how they detect and then follow the collection of files comprising
    >a title set. There is no reason whatsoever to believe that VLC, which
    >Terry identified, necessarily would behave the same way as, let's say,
    >TMPGE Express, which also knows how to edit VOBs.
    >
    >Bottom line is that the DVD file / naming structure is very explicitly
    >defined and obeyed, and this is the ONLY naming convention which I would
    >expect to universally behave in a predictable manner in various NLEs. Is
    >there an alternative naming alternative which a specific NLE would
    >permit and properly use? Perhaps, but I am guessing that this can only
    >be found by experimentation or perhaps contacting the NLE developer.
    >


    BJ, Smarty, Brian:

    Thanks all, I agree. Reluctantly I've come to the conclusion I can't do it
    in a way that lets me continue to play the original set consistently in
    several players.

    So as I see it the options are as follows:

    1. Cross-refer manually/visually. Tedious and error prone, which prompted
    the query in the first place.

    2. Import renamed *copies* of the selected VOBs. (MEP handles VOBs OK; I
    don't really need conversion to MPEG.) Intuitive, but wasteful on HD
    storage and slowish for typically 1 GB files. Also goes against the grain
    as typically I want only small sections from the VOBs.

    3. Change the name in my editor; but I then have to open the Properties
    dialog for that object every time I want to identify it. I'm not sure if
    this is a design flaw in MovieEdit Pro, or if it's the same in other
    editors? But as you see from the screenshot, MEP doesn't reflect the
    change on the timeline itself.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/MEP-Renaming Files.jpg

    --
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK
     
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 13, 2011
    #17
  18. Terry Pinnell

    clover Guest

    On 11/13/2011 10:21 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    > clover<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/11/2011 12:10 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>> clover<> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 11/10/2011 5:42 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>>> clover<> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On 11/7/2011 7:54 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
    >>>>>>> Is it possible to methodically rename a set of DVD files like this
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>>>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>>>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>>>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>>>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>>>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> to meaningful names?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> If I work on several files from different VOB sets in my video editor,
    >>>>>>> it's hard work identifying which is which. Is there some consistent
    >>>>>>> renaming structure I can apply so that everything still works OK? My
    >>>>>>> experiments so far haven't hit a winning combination ;-(
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Years ago, when there were only 20 Bond movies, I made a new DVD of just
    >>>>>> the opening title sequences from each. So I understand your plight, as
    >>>>>> there were twenty files named VTS_01_1.VOB involved. Never-the-less, I
    >>>>>> assume your "editor" is actually an authoring program, or you'll be
    >>>>>> without a menu - which may or may not be desired. I've also used
    >>>>>> VideoReDo to work with VOBs and they need not be in a DVD structure for
    >>>>>> VRD to deal with them. But I've not used VRD's TV suite, which makes
    >>>>>> DVDs, and presumably menus too? I mention VRD because you can simply
    >>>>>> extract the pertinent VOBs from your DVDs and rename them as you see fit
    >>>>>> (including the extension) before editing them with VRD. I expect this
    >>>>>> would also be true of their TV suite.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Thanks. I do have Video Redo Plus (but not the TV Suite version) and
    >>>>> occasionally use it for extracting sections from finished DVDs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> But the requirement in this case is simply to *rename* the VOBs, so that I
    >>>>> can *identify* them when a mixed bunch are sitting on the timeline of my
    >>>>> video editor (Magix MovieEdit Pro 17 Plus).
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I had hoped that for a VOB set held inside a folder called say
    >>>>> 1998-Holidays, I could change
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>>>> VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>>>> VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>>>> VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>>>> VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>>> to something meaningful, with '1998-Holidays' prominent in each name.
    >>>>>
    >>>> You absolutely may, as long as your editor, MMP 17+, does not insist on
    >>>> DVD conformity. Check this out
    >>>> (http://www.den4b.com/?x=products&product=renamer) as a tool for making
    >>>> it easier.
    >>>
    >>> As you've done it successfully, maybe you could spell out the renaming
    >>> rules please? And give an example of the before and after names?
    >>>
    >>> I know how to rename files and I have a handy program already (several in
    >>> fact), but that's not the issue!
    >>>
    >>> I've tried various changes, and all so far failed. For example, take the
    >>> original set:
    >>>
    >>> VIDEO_TS.BUP 12 KB
    >>> VIDEO_TS.IFO 12 KB
    >>> VIDEO_TS.VOB 9,042 KB
    >>> VTS_01_0.BUP 26 KB
    >>> VTS_01_0.IFO 26 KB
    >>> VTS_01_1.VOB 986,652 KB
    >>>
    >>> Neither this
    >>>
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> NewName-VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> NewName-VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> nor this
    >>>
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.BUP
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.IFO
    >>> NewName_VIDEO_TS.VOB
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_0.BUP
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_0.IFO
    >>> NewName_VTS_01_1.VOB
    >>>
    >>> nor various others were successful.
    >>>
    >>> For all cases I tested in various ways:
    >>>
    >>> 1. R-clicking the containing folder and choosing 'Play with VLC media
    >>> player', which should play the menu and await the user.
    >>>
    >>> 2. Double-clicking the VIDEO_TS IFO, whatever its new name, which should
    >>> do as above (because I have IFO associated with VLC).
    >>>
    >>> 3. R-clicking that same VIDEO_TS IFO and choosing to open it with another
    >>> player, such as MPC, MediaPlayer Classic Home Cinema, PowerDVD, etc.
    >>>

    >>
    >> You have the interesting attribute of changing the specs as you progress
    >> in the conversation! ;-0)
    >>
    >> As stated, IF YOUR editor does not insist on DVD conformity, it will
    >> work. You can then edit the file(s) and produce a DVD. What VLC does
    >> with a renamed VOB was not the topic, what program you've decided the OS
    >> should launch when double (or single) clicking a .VOB was not the
    >> topic, and playing the renamed file(s) with a DVD player program was
    >> not the topic.
    >>
    >> DENSE!!!!

    >
    > Yes, I think perhaps you must be, as you seem not only to have misread the
    > original question but my subsequent elaboration. As others have clearly
    > understood, it's simply about NAMES. I'm not even trying to make a DVD
    > from these VOBs. Merely to identify them easily. The VOBs can come from
    > several different DVDs. I'm cutting short clips from them to include in a
    > new MP4.
    >


    Then why are you trying to play them (the renamed items) as a DVD? You
    certainly don't expect the IFO to miraculously know of your renaming the
    VOBs, do you? I'll bet that VLC and MPC have no trouble playing the
    renamed VOBs!

    > But from the advice here I've concluded that I can't do that and still
    > expect to be able to play the original VOB set consistently in all
    > players.
    >
    > Geddit now?
    >


    DVDs containing DVD formatted video are unalterable, although they may
    be erasable and reusable Therefore, you're reading one or more VOBs
    into a PC where, as you say, you are "cutting short clips from them to
    include in a new MP4." Renaming the VOBs used for that purpose is, as
    I've said before, fine - as long as your editor doesn't care. Your DVDs
    remain unaltered.

    If, on your other hand, you do not have DVDs but rather only PC files
    kept in DVD-like folders then why on earth do you want to change the
    names of those VOBs? Just as you would do from optical media, extract
    the desired VOBs and rename the extracts. I Might add, why would one
    keep PC resident video in DVD format to begin with? All the software
    players, many authoring programs, and several editors can deal with
    containers housing MPEG2 files of far greater than 9 GB.

    Any of several programs can be used to extract entire, or segments of,
    VOBs and rewrite the "authored" composition as a single MPEG2 file of
    any name, which in its turn is easily trans-coded by other programs, if
    MP4 is a must, though unless further compression is somehow necessary in
    this age of inexpensive terabyte drives, the need for trans-coding MPEG2
    mystifies me..

    And, in closing, a renamer (such I linked to earlier) in the hands of a
    clever user can as easily undo the renaming. Think boundary markers and
    wild cards. I shan't ask whether YOU get it, though. ;-) You're not
    even thinking INSIDE the box!
     
    clover, Nov 14, 2011
    #18
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Robbie

    20D - Processing Parameters - Sets

    Robbie, Nov 10, 2005, in forum: Digital SLR
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    268
    Cockpit Colin
    Nov 11, 2005
  2. MC
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    244
  3. neerav
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    227
  4. Rob Worsnop

    Please help -- splitting DVD title sets

    Rob Worsnop, Dec 19, 2003, in forum: Amateur Video Production
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    218
    Bariloche
    Dec 20, 2003
  5. U. U.

    How to find power consumption of processors & chip sets

    U. U., Apr 24, 2004, in forum: Amateur Video Production
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    243
    Keith Clark
    Apr 24, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page