Photogtaphy Forums

Photography Forums > Photography Newsgroups > Software Archive > Photoshop > Why?

Reply
 
 
GoBlue!
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-04-2004, 11:53 PM
So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are not?

Old Stiff Knees


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
W-30
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 12:32 AM

"GoBlue!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0K1Kb.359834$J77.45315@fed1read07...
> So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are not?
>
> Old Stiff Knees
>

The ones in bold types are the ones unread, or have replies that are unread,
by you. So, if you click on a bold message the boldnes will dissapear after
about five seconds, and it's marked as read.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
edjh
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 02:29 AM
GoBlue! wrote:

> So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are not?
>
> Old Stiff Knees
>
>

It's a matter of how your newsreader sofware works. On mine bold
indicates unread, unbold is read and underlined is a reply to something
that's been read.

--
Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

 
Reply With Quote
 
GoBlue!
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 04:34 AM
Thanks for info. Sort of suspected something like that, but wasn't sure.
OSK

--

"edjh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i_3Kb.810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> GoBlue! wrote:
>
> > So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are

not?
> >
> > Old Stiff Knees
> >
> >

> It's a matter of how your newsreader sofware works. On mine bold
> indicates unread, unbold is read and underlined is a reply to something
> that's been read.
>
> --
> Comic book sketches and artwork:
> http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Techno Aussie
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 09:48 AM
The bold are fearless?
Doug

"GoBlue!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0K1Kb.359834$J77.45315@fed1read07...
> So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are not?
>
> Old Stiff Knees
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kris Zeklika
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 01:04 PM
in article 0K1Kb.359834$J77.45315@fed1read07, GoBlue! at (E-Mail Removed)
wrote on 1/4/04 3:53 PM:

> So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are not?
>
> Old Stiff Knees
>
>



Because you are an idiot.

 
Reply With Quote
 
nik
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey Kris have you had a look in a mirror lately

NIK

"Kris Zeklika" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BC1EA0FB.C728B%(E-Mail Removed)...
> in article 0K1Kb.359834$J77.45315@fed1read07, GoBlue! at (E-Mail Removed)
> wrote on 1/4/04 3:53 PM:
>
> > So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are

not?
> >
> > Old Stiff Knees
> >
> >

>
>
> Because you are an idiot.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kris Zeklika
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-05-2004, 02:33 PM

No need, I have you to keep track for me.


in article btbsb0$8cg$(E-Mail Removed), nik at
(E-Mail Removed) wrote on 1/5/04 6:28 AM:

> Hey Kris have you had a look in a mirror lately
>
> NIK
>
> "Kris Zeklika" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BC1EA0FB.C728B%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> in article 0K1Kb.359834$J77.45315@fed1read07, GoBlue! at (E-Mail Removed)
>> wrote on 1/4/04 3:53 PM:
>>
>>> So why are most postings on this news group in bold type and some are

> not?
>>>
>>> Old Stiff Knees
>>>
>>>

>>
>>
>> Because you are an idiot.
>>

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off