52mm polarizing filter for Canon EOS / primes (looking for)

Discussion in 'Canon' started by Eric Lemoins, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. Eric Lemoins

    Eric Lemoins Guest


    I 'm looking for a polarized filter to use with EF 28mm/2.8, 50mm/1.8
    each 52mm diameter. I don't know for the moment use of a polarired
    filter. Do you know a site on wich i can see the effects a such filter.
    Do you often use it, always ? I take slides. Regards
    Eric Lemoins, Sep 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. For lenses used on EOS cameras you will need a circular polarising filter.
    Canon do a few sizes including the 58mm. Hoya do a wider range, and in my
    experience the quality is better than Canon. I use mine occasionally - when
    I remember that I've got them with me!
    Can't help with examples, sorry.
    Malcolm Stewart, Sep 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.