Adapt d70 to Celestron Nexstar 114

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras' started by MrB, May 3, 2005.

  1. MrB

    MrB Guest

    At a minimum, what do I need to spend to adapt the D70 to take a picture
    through my scope? Thanks in advance for your help.
    MrB, May 3, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. MrB

    Tony Guest

    You will need to buy the T adaptor for your camera and the equivalent T ring
    for the telescope. The last time I priced a Tadaptor it was about 20-25
    bucks. I would assume the equivalent part for the scope wouldn't be much
    Before you spend the money though be sure to find out if you can use a T
    adaptor on the D70. There are some Nikon models that will not function
    without an electronic lens mounted, and I have no idea if Nikon has come up
    with an adaptor for them.
    Tony, May 3, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.