Any leaks on the Pentax K1D yet?

Discussion in 'Pentax' started by Darrell A. Larose, Sep 16, 2008.

  1. Samsung 30 mp CMOS, K20D body

    ;)
     
    Darrell A. Larose, Sep 16, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. Darrell A. Larose <> wrote:
    > Samsung 30 mp CMOS, K20D body


    I'd advise not to take any leaks on the K1D.
    The optics and electronics might not be amused.

    -Wolfgang
     
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Sep 16, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. Darrell A. Larose

    No Spam Guest

    "Wolfgang Weisselberg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Darrell A. Larose <> wrote:
    >> Samsung 30 mp CMOS, K20D body

    >
    > I'd advise not to take any leaks on the K1D.
    > The optics and electronics might not be amused.
    >
    > -Wolfgang


    It's a moisture sealed body ;)
     
    No Spam, Sep 16, 2008
    #3
  4. Darrell A. Larose

    Me Guest

    No Spam wrote:
    > "Wolfgang Weisselberg" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Darrell A. Larose <> wrote:
    >>> Samsung 30 mp CMOS, K20D body

    >> I'd advise not to take any leaks on the K1D.
    >> The optics and electronics might not be amused.
    >>
    >> -Wolfgang

    >
    > It's a moisture sealed body ;)
    >
    >

    There's very little risk anyway except for midgets - it comes with a
    short neck strap.
     
    Me, Sep 16, 2008
    #4
  5. Darrell A. Larose

    No Spam Guest

    TOP SECRET

    Pentax K1D specs.

    30 megapixel 23.9x35.9mm Samsung 64 bit CMOS
    ISO 25-164,000
    in-body stabilization, x,y,z axis
    pitch and yaw indicator
    Live View, ported Live View @ 1280x768
    GPS support
    built-in intervalometer
    movie mode, 24fps,30 fps &60 fps
    optional Cannon Jack adapter
    5.1 surround sound
    built-in audio mixing board
    ionic field dust repulsion on low pass filter
    switchable to UV and IR shooting
    waterproof to 33'
    beam-splitter reflex system
    K, KA,KA/P,KA/F and M42 with adapter
    optional adapters for M39, Angénieux, and Panavison lenses
    Magnesium body with Kevlar skin
    SDM support
    in camera editing
    SDK available
    PEF, PEF2 and DNG support
    Still picture mode.

    MSRP $ 1,699.99
     
    No Spam, Sep 18, 2008
    #5
  6. No Spam wrote:
    > TOP SECRET
    >
    > Pentax K1D specs.
    >
    > 30 megapixel 23.9x35.9mm Samsung 64 bit CMOS
    > ISO 25-164,000
    > in-body stabilization, x,y,z axis
    > pitch and yaw indicator
    > Live View, ported Live View @ 1280x768
    > GPS support
    > built-in intervalometer
    > movie mode, 24fps,30 fps &60 fps
    > optional Cannon Jack adapter
    > 5.1 surround sound
    > built-in audio mixing board
    > ionic field dust repulsion on low pass filter
    > switchable to UV and IR shooting
    > waterproof to 33'
    > beam-splitter reflex system
    > K, KA,KA/P,KA/F and M42 with adapter
    > optional adapters for M39, Angénieux, and Panavison lenses
    > Magnesium body with Kevlar skin
    > SDM support
    > in camera editing
    > SDK available
    > PEF, PEF2 and DNG support
    > Still picture mode.
    >
    > MSRP $ 1,699.99


    I like the "Still picture mode" at the end like it was an after thought ;)




    --
    -- r.p.e.35mm user resource: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm
    -- r.p.d.slr-systems: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpdslrsysur.htm
    -- [SI] gallery & rulz: http://www.pbase.com/shootin
    -- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
    -- usenet posts from gmail.com and googlemail.com are filtered out.
     
    Darrell A. Larose, Sep 18, 2008
    #6
  7. Alan Browne <> wrote:
    >> Magnesium body with Kevlar skin


    > Self healing Kevlar skin...


    And self-closing plastic teeth for RichA.

    -Wolfgang
     
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Sep 18, 2008
    #7
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
  1. Mike Jacoubowsky

    Any reviews of 350XT yet?

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Mar 20, 2005, in forum: Digital SLR
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    706
  2. RichA
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    361
    Pete D
    Aug 2, 2005
  3. Siddhartha Jain

    Canon 30D leaks

    Siddhartha Jain, Jan 18, 2006, in forum: Canon
    Replies:
    15
    Views:
    790
    Just Plain Bill
    Jan 19, 2006
  4. Richard Cockburn

    MINOLTA LEAKS - BREAKING NEWS WITH PHOTOS!

    Richard Cockburn, Feb 6, 2004, in forum: Minolta
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    379
    Peter Burke
    Feb 6, 2004
  5. RichA
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    637
    noname
    Sep 10, 2007
  6. Bruce
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    456
    John Turco
    Aug 30, 2010
  7. RichA

    No leaks of Nikon mirror-less yet?

    RichA, Sep 9, 2011, in forum: Digital Cameras
    Replies:
    24
    Views:
    557
    Neil Harrington
    Sep 13, 2011
  8. RichA

    Light-leaks in recent camera bodies

    RichA, Apr 5, 2014, in forum: Digital Cameras
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    193
    Eric Stevens
    Apr 5, 2014
Loading...