apply a style, as if making the image flat, how?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Jim S., Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Jim S.

    Jim S. Guest

    i applied a style to a text, then i rasterized the layer. but now i have a
    rasterized text with some style effect.
    how can i apply the style so i have a flat layer? (i have many layers so
    flattening the image is not an option)

    Jim S., Aug 17, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Jim S.

    stupid_idiot Guest

    place an empty layer underneath, link them, merge linked.
    stupid_idiot, Aug 17, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.