Auto deskew anywhere?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Rod, Aug 20, 2006.

  1. Rod

    Rod Guest

    I have Photoshop "Elements"
    which appears not to have this function.

    Any idea what I would need to seek out to get
    this option?
    I had an early version of Photoshop that didn't have this either.

    Rod, Aug 20, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.