AVCHD files with Adobe Premiere CS4

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by gabrie, Jul 23, 2010.

1. gabrie

gabrie

HI,
    I am trying to edit AVCHD files with Adobe Premiere CS4 on my new Macbook pro(2,35 Ghz,4GB Ram).And i encountered some issues.
    My mac is able to play the video files in the preview window,but after i add several effects to it,it can not play anymore.
    Is there something wrong with my macbook?
    Or is there another software or programme which can help me to edit AVCHD videos?
    Urgent
    Thx a lot.

gabrie, Jul 23, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. gabrie

oudinmelanie09

AVCHD video can not be editable directly via Adobe Premiere CS4 so there is something wrong with why you paly edited videos again.

The video format that Adobe Premiere supports is MP4, MOV, and AVI.So you have to use a video converter to convert your MTS files to the video formats that compatible with Adobe Premiere.

Following shows you the easiest and the most effecient way to accomplish the conversion with Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac.

Step 1: Add MTS/M2TS files to Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac
    Import AVCHD recordings to the program by clicking “Add” in the menu bar. Batch conversion is also supported which allows to edit/convert various video files at one time.

Step 2: Choose output format and specify output folder
    Choose output format for your specific usage. For example in this case, we can choose QuickTime mov format for further editing in Adobe Premiere . If you check “Merge into one file”, you can join all imported mts/m2ts files to one output video. Specify your destination folder for exported files in “Export to” drop-down list. You can browse for a destination path or directly enter file path in the bar.

Step 3: Convert
    Click “Convert” button to start conversion immediately. Few minutes later, you will get output video in your destination folder.

After converting AVCHD to Adobe Premiere workable formats you can easily import them to your Adobe Premiere for editing.

Hope you have a good editing experience.

oudinmelanie09, Jul 23, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question