Can you modify Photoshop's toolbox this way?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Philip Procter, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Photoshop CS has several of its tools nested, such as the eliptical,
    rectangular and line width marque tools.

    Is there any way to adjust the toolbox, either by shortcut or default,
    to open all of the nested choices in thier own squares?

    Philip Procter, Oct 18, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. You could check the manual - there is a flyer with all the shortcuts on it,
    or one used to coem with every version.

    The Doormouse
    The Doormouse, Oct 18, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Philip Procter

    Ian Guest

    In version 7 most can be activated using the shift + (whatever) keys. Ie.
    "B" takes you to the Brush "shift+B" toggles between your brush and pencil
    tools. Doesn't work for all the marquee or pen tools though.

    Ian, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Philip Procter

    Kingdom Guest

    No, use the arrow or the shortcut
    Kingdom, Oct 18, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.