Commercial Opportunities with Nikon

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by K_Knight, Oct 27, 2008.

1. K_Knight

K_Knight

Hey Photography Forums

My name's Kris and I with Outreach at Current TV, television network in San Francisco, CA. I recently found this forum and thought everyone here might be interested to know about the VCAM [Viewer Created Ad Message] program at Current TV and the current assignments we have going on. Current is all about viewer created content, and VCAMs offer opportunities for viewers to create advertisements for network sponsors. If your ad is selected to air on Current, you'll earn $2500. VCAM is really cool opportunity for pre-professionals and folks wanting to improve their portfolios with real-world products.

The assignment we have going on right now is for Nikon Cameras. Here's some quick info:

Nikon COOLPIX® VCAM: Touch, Touch, Touch.
    Assignment: http://current.com/nikon
    Deadline: 11/18/08

Though this is a photography community, I still think there are great opportunities for up and coming photographers to make a great product for Nikon.

If you have questions, throw down a reply or email me at kknight @ currentmedia . com.

Thanks. Have a good one.

Kris Knight

K_Knight, Oct 27, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question