D70 - Camera Control via USB2: Which app on the Nikon CD?

Discussion in 'Nikon' started by (PeteCresswell), Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Anybody know which application on the Nikon CD that came with my D70s is the one
    that allows control of the camera from the PC via USB2?
    (PeteCresswell), Aug 31, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Dawn Guest

    Hi With the D50 it was PTP. Just discovered that yesterday!

    Dawn, Aug 31, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    pch Guest


    Sure, It's called "Nikon Capture 4"
    pch, Aug 31, 2005
  4. (PeteCresswell)

    pch Guest


    PS..The real use of this software (IMHO) is the feature that allows you to
    load custom curves into the Nikon Camera..very cool and VERY useful as Nikon
    kinda' screwed up the gray scaling. ;)

    pch, Aug 31, 2005
  5. Put the camera in PTP mode and then use the Nikon Capture software (it
    will expire after 30 days unless you pay $100).
    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Aug 31, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.