Does Anyone Know How To Do This Type Of Illustration Digitally

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Yitz, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Yitz

    Yitz Guest

    Hi - I posted this before - unaware that some people can't receive
    attachments. (*sorry!*)

    Well I posted it on my site. - Can someone tell me how to create this type
    of image on a computer - it's very Wall Street Journal. I'm sure that there
    must be a program for it. I would like to convert some photos into that


    Yitz, Jul 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Yitz

    steggy Guest

    Ow...I see you also posted that in a Photoshop group;)
    That is the route I would say.
    steggy, Jul 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. Yitz

    Stephan Guest

    And Sally The Great Priestess Of the Holly Plugin Folder, a few days ago,
    told you:
    " - Series 3 Screen filter. Looks like a mezzotint to me."

    Her answer is still valid

    Stephan, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Yitz

    Yitz Guest

    Thanks. I think Andromeda Cutline is the one I was looking for.
    Yitz, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Yitz

    Tom Nelson Guest

    Tom Nelson, Aug 7, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.