- Does this hot key exist?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Jon Yeager, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Jon Yeager

    Jon Yeager Guest

    Is there an easy way to make PS7 wrap the document windows tightly around
    the document (after we pulled it wider to see beyond the canvas space).

    Perhaps a hot key of some sort?
    Jon Yeager, Jun 23, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Jon Yeager

    Mike Russell Guest

    On windows, Alt + followed by Alt -
    On macintosh, option + followed by option -
    Mike Russell, Jun 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.