DV Gate

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by frankando12, Jun 20, 2009.

1. frankando12

frankando12

Hi,
    I have just joined this Forum I don,t know much about editing video but am learning. I have a HP lap top my daughter bought me for my birthday 18 months ago. It came with a trial version of Muvee which I used making some video's up of my granchildren they came out OK and I liked being able to upload them to their shwup site. I have since upgraded to Muvee Reveal. It seems easy to use but frezzes quite a lot and you seem to loose a lot of time starting again even though I save my work .
    When I down load my video from my Camcorder to my computer I have to down load the full length video, I beleive you can use something like DV Gate to put these videos into small clips as you put on the hard drive and then select which clip you would like to use in your Movie rather than load the full video onto the import window and then have to edit that into clips to use in the my movie.
    Thanks for looking at my Post

frankando12, Jun 20, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question