Fake Canon EOS550D

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment' started by andreass.adler91, Jan 13, 2011.

1. andreass.adler91

andreass.adler91

Hey,
    I've recently developed an interest in photography, and am looking to buy a camera. My dad has a 450D canon, and I was looking for something similar. I am currently in China, and in some of these markets they are selling all different kinds of Canons and Nikons. But the thing is, they are a lot cheaper than in more 'legit' stores. Without even arguing, the store clerk gave me 50% discounts on cameras without even asking until the were dirty cheap. I was really interested in the Canon EOS 550D, but wasnt to sure what quality it was. I took a couple of pictures with it (which looked great) and all the settings on the camera where consistent to the real thing, and the lens looked good as well. I dont know whether its a fake, or if its stolen? Has anyone ever heard of faking such an advanced camera? Cause if its just stolen, im in for a great deal! Please let me know if you have any feedback or if you've ever heard of a fake camera in this league.

andreass.adler91, Jan 13, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question