Finepix f31fd

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras' started by Wolfpeltz, Aug 5, 2008.

  1. Wolfpeltz

    Wolfpeltz Guest

    I want to get the back off my camera, and 2 of the screws are 3-pointed
    Phillips type. Where can I get a scredriver?

    Wolfpeltz, Aug 5, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.