Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Ian, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Is it possible for me to draw a flame effect with Photoshop 7.0? The effect
    I mean is like you see on some hot rod cars, I am trying to get some idea's
    of how car's will look and want to try this out. But I can't find any of
    this sort of texture in Photoshop.

    Thanks for helping,

    Ian, Aug 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Ian

    n8 skow Guest

    Use the 'shape' tools...

    n8 skow, Aug 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. Ian

    BigDaddy Guest

    BigDaddy, Aug 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.