Has anyone heard about this type of VCD Player? (Thanks for advice).

Discussion in 'Professional Video Production' started by amer, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. amer

    amer Guest

    Hello everybody.

    I am looking for a special VCD player I saw with a co-passenger during an air
    journey last year.

    It was a normal discman type VCD player but with a special 'spectacles
    type' viewing screen that looked very much like space age sunglasses and could
    actually be worn like spectacles over the eyes.

    I hope you understand what I mean. I do not know the name of this
    device and therefore am unable to seach for it on the internet. I want
    to buy this thing.

    Can anyone please guide me as to what is this device's official name
    or maybe post a link to it?

    Thanks a lot.
    amer, Sep 27, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. amer

    SR Guest

    Don't know if they are still available but google for SONY GLASSTRON
    SR, Sep 27, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.