hello

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by minoltax700, Oct 12, 2008.

1. minoltax700

minoltax700

Thought I would introduce myself being new to this site... Just curious to see how many of you still use 35mm as your medium or if you have converted to dslr. Yeah as my screen name implies thats my camera of choice, until I can afford the plunge into the cannon EOS 3 slr with power drive. Have a fuji s3 for dslr and rarely use it. Just love the clarity and lay out of film, if im not happy with overall image quality I scan it into lightroom and touch it up.
    One more question is there still any market left for film photographers or am I just screwed and faced to convert to digital? Will post some of my work later on just hessistant being that the images on here seem to be focused less on realism and more of a graphic arts masterpiece.

minoltax700, Oct 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. minoltax700

minoltax700

here is one of my favorite slides shot with kodak pro 100iso b/w film and a sepia filter, some touch up work with lightroom so its not a true film shot anymore. Used a small aperture about f22 and slow shutter. Shot at a dam near my house. The only bad part about film for me is the cost I cant afford a good developer and someone to airbrush the negatives so I have to touch up some shots in lightroom. Costs me 15bucks a roll to get developed.

Attached Files:

minoltax700, Oct 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question