Help?! Basketball Setup

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by bingston, Oct 25, 2007.

1. bingston

bingston

The setup for the way we shoot basketball is; the guys under the basket plug the cameras into a Camplex CP 301C, and the Camplex is run via BNC up to the control room. We tend to have sync problems from time to time (i think that's unrelated to the camplex). We share the cameras with the football program and i think that comes into play somehow or another affecting sync. If it's not out of sync, the colors are off quite a bit. We don't have CCU's in the booth, and the camera guys end up have to change the phase in the camera menus. I'd prefer to have CCU's for each camera in the booth and I could make the corrections myself. I'm not sure what to look for as far as CCU's go, and how they would work in conjunction with the camplex that was already in place. Any ideas? The picture looks terrible (very flat colors). I'm just trying to spice the video up, but it's hard because a lot of the equipment was in place when I started this job. If anyone needs any additional info to help advise me, I'd be glad to try to hunt it down in the control room. Thanks in advance.

bingston, Oct 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question