high-key adobe after effects

Discussion in 'Amateur Video Production' started by Mattias, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Mattias

    Mattias Guest

    I have a video and I want to use some filter to get rid of
    "inperfections" in the skin of the actors.

    In fashon photos an effect called high-key is often used. How would I
    do that in adobe after effects? Any other ideas of filters and other
    digital effects to use?
    Mattias, Jun 26, 2007
    1. Advertisements

  2. Mattias

    Scubajam Guest

    I don't know about After Effects, but Ulead has Video Paint designed
    for such. You can download their free 30 day trial, it's not crippled
    at all. It can be tedious to do each frame if that's necessary
    because of movement. I once was shooting a beach shot that was
    supposed to be a deserted island. I didn't even notice the power boat
    going all the way across the screen for 12 seconds until editing.
    Used Video Paint to eliminate not just on the boat, but also the wake
    it left behind.

    Jim McGauhey
    Washington State
    Scubajam, Jun 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.