Ho do I write these letters???

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by JaZzMaN, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. JaZzMaN

    JaZzMaN Guest

    How do I write these letters? (see attachment)

    JaZzMaN, Feb 1, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. JaZzMaN

    JaZzMaN Guest

    JaZzMaN, Feb 1, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. JaZzMaN

    SamMan Guest

    Your best bet is to use a vector program like Illustrator that has "text on
    a path". Photoshop CS now has text on a path. I don't have CS, so I can't
    say if it works well.
    SamMan, Feb 1, 2004
  4. JaZzMaN

    wes Guest

    If you have PSCS, draw a circle path (not the circle marquee), select the
    text tool click somewhere on the circle path and start typing. You will
    probably have to mess around with the text size to get it just right but it
    could work for you. You can use decimals for the text size.
    wes, Feb 1, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.