How many volumn of solution do I need to smoothly process print paperin a 12x16 tray?

Discussion in 'Darkroom Developing and Printing' started by Steven Woody, Apr 30, 2008.

  1. Steven Woody

    ____ Guest

    Forget reason some people- especially "photo" people are anal in the
    worse ways.
    ____, May 6, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  2. Steven Woody

    Pico Guest

    In precisely what worse ways? In excruciating detail, please.
    Pico, May 6, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  3. Wrong newsgroup for that.
    David Nebenzahl, May 6, 2008
  4. Steven Woody

    Pico Guest

    ooooh. Wrong darkroom.
    Pico, May 6, 2008
  5. Steven Woody

    dan.c.quinn Guest

    Two points: First; papers with developer incorporated are
    intended for ACTIVATOR processing. Thay can be processed
    in a bath of sodium carbonate. Second; just try and find a paper
    with developer incorporated. Over the years I've tested well over
    a half dozen, VC RC, Graded RC, VC FB, Graded FB, and
    found NONE.

    In a word, for most purposes developer incorporate papers
    are NON-EXISTANT. Dan
    dan.c.quinn, May 6, 2008
  6. Steven Woody

    Pico Guest

    Dan - that's great news and very much appreciated.
    Pico, May 9, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.