how to blend digital photo onto another image?

Discussion in 'Photoshop Tutorials' started by Roy G, May 8, 2006.

  1. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    You SPAMMED for this rubbish last week.


    Roy G
    Roy G, May 8, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  2. Roy G

    picget Guest

    Magic Photo ( photo editor ), esily blend your digital photo onto
    another image.
    Magic Photo is a photo editor.
    If you want edit photo, just use this photo editor. You can easily
    blend your digital photo onto another image to create special effect.
    It makes your photo interesting and pretty.
    This photo editor is very easy to use.
    Give it to your girlfriend or wife. I think it a good present.
    see sample at
    picget, May 8, 2006
    1. Advertisements

  3. Roy G

    Charley Guest

    Now why would anyone who has Photoshop and reads this newsgroup even
    consider using Magic Photo. Photoshop will do a better job.
    Get lost spammer.
    Charley, May 8, 2006
  4. [posted and E-mailed]

    Dear Sirs:

    Someone is sending messages to a variety of Usenet groups using your
    name, and this will hurt sales, as almost everyone who reads these
    groups will NOT purchase any product that is spammed to the group.

    You may wish to take legal action against whomever is ruining your
    company's name.
    John McWilliams, May 8, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.