I need parts to repair my old canon 28-70 f2.8

Discussion in 'Digital SLR' started by Durand, Jan 11, 2011.

  1. Durand

    Durand Guest

    I need parts to repair my old canon 28-70 f2.8 but don't know where I can
    find them
    The parts are :
    - CH1-0632-000 E 1 FLEX ASS'Y CONNECTING
    - YA2-1676-000 E 1 KEY, ZOOMING
    You can see them here :
    http://www.micro-tools.net/pdf/Canon/EF 28-70 2.8 L USM.pdf):

    Thanks for your help.
    P. Durand
    Durand, Jan 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

  2. Durand

    Alan Browne Guest

    1) Did you ask Canon?

    2) Find a broken lens on ebay (etc) and buy it for the parts
    - hoping it's not the same parts that are failed.
    Alan Browne, Jan 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

  3. Durand

    Bruce Guest

    Try here:

    Canon RCC France
    40, rue du Moulin des Bruyères
    92405 COURBEVOIE


    Tel: choix 3

    Or choose one of the independent Canon repairers in France using the
    following page from the Canon Europe web site (select tab "Repair
    contacts" then "France" and "Lenses" from the drop down menus):

    Bruce, Jan 12, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.