Is there a device to convert/transfer old films?

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by Seldonchurchill, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. Seldonchurchill


    Nov 7, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Ok my dad has a bunch of old 8mm flims that he used for his Canon e80/e808 camcorder. He was asking people if they can convert them to dvd and they said that it would cost some money. I told him to just buy the device that they where useing. But he dont know what the hell is going on. So i started looking stuff up and didnt find anything. Since his tape are for his old camera they dont fit into and newer cameras (plus his camcorder is broken). So as the title says is there a Device that will re-record his old movies onto more updated films?
    Seldonchurchill, Nov 7, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.