is this possible in photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by pburdett, Jul 3, 2012.

  1. pburdett

    pburdett Guest

    Hi all,

    Could someone tell me if it is possible in Photoshop CS6 extended to achieve
    something like what is shown here: scroll down to image number 5.
    (water moving over still image)

    Many thanks,

    pburdett, Jul 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

  2. pburdett

    pburdett Guest

    Sorry for the double post...Paul
    pburdett, Jul 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

  3. pburdett

    Voivod Guest

    It's just an animated GIF.
    Voivod, Jul 3, 2012
  4. pburdett

    pburdett Guest

    Thank you. I thought so, but also thought the still image had been inserted
    into a video of the water as on my PC the watre flows very smoothly.
    Actually is possible to insert an image into video to get the same effect?
    pburdett, Jul 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.