is this possible?

Discussion in 'Photoshop Tutorials' started by pburdett, Jul 3, 2012.

  1. pburdett

    pburdett Guest

    Hi all,

    Could someone tell me if it is possible in Photoshop CS6 extended to achieve
    something like what is shown here: scroll down to image number 5.
    (water moving over still image)

    Many thanks,

    pburdett, Jul 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

  2. pburdett

    Tom Guest

    I’m sure it is..
    It looks like a gif movie…it has several layers……impressive!

    Tom, Jul 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.