Just curious, can this be done in

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Flatcat, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Flatcat

    Flatcat Guest

    Flatcat, Aug 9, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Flatcat

    mike Guest

    mike, Aug 9, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. Flatcat

    Scott Guest

    Yes indeed it could be done with extensive use of the clone, warp &
    perspective tools, but it would be a long painstaking process. Studio max
    makes it much easier & faster.
    Scott, Aug 9, 2003
  4. Flatcat

    Uni Guest


    Go here:

    or here:

    or here:

    or even here:

    and get this, too:

    Uni - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abpsp/uni_stuff/uni-page.html
    Uni, Aug 9, 2003
  5. Flatcat

    R. Hamm Guest

    you can also do it with Autocad using 3d meshes or solids and render.
    R. Hamm
    R. Hamm, Aug 10, 2003
  6. Flatcat

    JBM Guest

    I'm sorry ... sometimes he just makes me laugh.


    “We do what we do because of who we are.

    If we did otherwise, the we wouldn’t be ourselves.”

    -Neil Gaiman, “Sandman”
    JBM, Aug 13, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.