KODAK EASY SHARE DX4530

Discussion in 'Kodak' started by David H. Lipman, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Pete:

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1156&pq-locale=en_US

It looks like as big as you can get.

Dave

I just got the above camera for Christmas and it seems like a pretty awesome camera and all
    but there is one thing I can't seem to figure out about it. How big of memory card (MB) can
    it work with?

--
    "You all have by you a large treasure of divine knowledge, in that you have the Bible in
    your hands; therefore be not contented in possessing but little of this treasure. God hath
    spoken much to you in the Scripture; labor to understand as much of what he saith as you
    can. God hath made you all reasonable creatures; therefore let not the noble faculty of
    reason or understanding lie neglected. Content not yourselves with...divine truth...you
    accidentally gain in conversation; but let it be very much your business to search for it,
    and that with the same diligence and labor with which men are wont to dig in mines of silver
    and gold." - Jonathan Edwards

David H. Lipman, Dec 25, 2003
    1. Advertisements

2. David H. Lipman

Pete Guest

I just got the above camera for Christmas and it seems like a pretty awesome camera and all but there is one thing I can't seem to figure out about it. How big of memory card (MB) can it work with?

Pete, Dec 25, 2003
    1. Advertisements

3. Read closer on the page Dave helpfully supplied:

Additional Features
    storage internal storage: 32 MB internal memory
    external storage: MMC/SD card expansion slot

32 MB "on board" and the biggest SD or MMC card you can afford.
    www.compusa.com listed a 128 MB MMC for $59.99 US and a 512 MB SD card for
    $149.99 US.

Larry CdeBaca, Dec 25, 2003
  4. David H. Lipman

Pete Guest

Sweet, this newbie to the game of digital photography thanks you guys.

Pete, Dec 26, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question