Line spacing

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Ronen Ben-Hai, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Is there a way to adjust the spacing between lines, sort of a line kerning
    type of thing?
    Ronen Ben-Hai, Feb 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Ronen Ben-Hai

    Eric Gill Guest

    Yes, there is a leading adjust.
    Eric Gill, Feb 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Ronen Ben-Hai

    Diane Guest

    Yes, it's called leading, after the lead spacers which were used in actual
    typesetting. Depending on the font size, 48 or 60 is double spacing, It's
    the one with the two A's, one above the other.
    Diane, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Ronen Ben-Hai

    edjh Guest

    In the Character palette, adjust the leading.
    edjh, Feb 29, 2004
  5. it's in the charactor palette.

    make sure you have your cursor on your text block and then hit ctrl + t and
    the palette will come up and then you can adjust it's to the right
    of the text size option.
    OUC Webmistress, Feb 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.