Macro coupler ring or macro reverse ring or whatever you name it

Discussion in 'Australia Photography' started by [BnH], Dec 18, 2003.

  1. [BnH]

    [BnH] Guest

    Does anyone know where to get one?

    Its the "thing" that you use to couple 2 lens together face to face.

    I think I saw them in ages ago, but I can't seem to find them
    Also went to Ted's, Fletchers and Fotoriesel .. and they look at me puzzled


    [BnH], Dec 18, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. [BnH]

    Scott Coutts Guest

    I'm pretty sure you're namesake B&H sells them...

    but of course, you'll have to ship it here from the USA.

    Scott Coutts, Dec 18, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. [BnH]

    [BnH] Guest

    That's the problem.
    $11 item and cost $5 to ship :(

    Anyone want to join ship and play around like this guy ?

    I got the Nikon BR-2 ring .. but it can't do face to face mount :(

    PS : BnH is really my name and not afiliated with BHphoto * i wish i am *
    Ask Gavin if you have any doubt.

    [BnH], Dec 18, 2003
  4. [BnH]

    Scott Coutts Guest

    hehe yeah, I was just kidding.

    Scott Coutts, Dec 18, 2003
  5. - you'll pay through the nose, but they stock
    the stuff the 'retail' stores won't even order in...

    Depending where you are, places like L&P, Photographic Wholesalers in
    Adelaide and the like will know what you're after...

    Stuart Elflett, Dec 19, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.