Measure tool has gone missing!!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by paul, Sep 16, 2005.

  1. paul

    paul Guest

    I cannot find the measure tool. I understand that it should be by the
    eyedropper in the tools palette.

    Can anyone help.

    photoshop 7
    paul, Sep 16, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. That's where it is in Photoshop CS2, but it may have been moved. I don't
    remember whre it was in Photoshop 7. However, if you just click and hold
    ALL the tools one-by-one, you should be able to find it, no matter where
    it is in Photoshop 7. Did you try that?
    Johan W. Elzenga, Sep 16, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. paul

    edjh Guest

    UNDER the eyedropper, as John has said.
    edjh, Sep 16, 2005
  4. paul

    paul Guest

    How would I do that?
    paul, Sep 16, 2005
  5. paul

    Ken Wright Guest

    On the right of the eyedropper you will see a little arrow - click and hold
    it down and you will see a couple of other tools, one of which is a ruler.

    Ken Wright, Sep 16, 2005
  6. paul

    paul Guest

    Found it!! Many thanks people.
    paul, Sep 17, 2005
  7. paul

    Clyde Guest

    Now you need to try that for all the other tool locations. Man, you have
    been missing a lot of useful tools.

    Clyde, Sep 17, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.