Mini-Tripod Wanted! -- Professional Video Camcorder Tripod

Discussion in 'Professional Video Production' started by anthony, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. anthony

    anthony Guest

    I'm looking for a professional video mini tripod. I would use bogen as
    a professional tripod normally, but I cant find any 'small' ones to
    get the smaller shots. Can anyone suggest something I should try to
    get the shot at the low angles with some sort of professional tripod?
    Any specific models?

    PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL - anthonymd at
    anthony, Jun 7, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. anthony

    MSu1049321 Guest

    Typically, you would rent something called a Hi-hat. It's a short three-legged
    mounting point for a claw-ball type pan head. Yopu attach the hi-hat to say a 2
    by 2 foot square of plywood, lay this ont he ground, attach the pan head, go to
    MSu1049321, Jun 7, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. anthony

    Steve King Guest

    Or, you put a sand bag on the ground for support and shoot hand-held.

    Steve King
    Steve King, Jun 7, 2004
  4. There's a Sachtler mini (tripod only, no head) on eBay:
    L David Matheny, Jun 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.