Noob question about image on website

Discussion in 'Photoshop Tutorials' started by Steve Ballmer, May 1, 2005.

  1. Steve Ballmer, May 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. What do you mean by effect? It looks like a photo or 3D rendered image
    which has been blurred slightly with gaussian blur. If this wasn't what
    you were referring to, then you'll have to be more specific about what
    effect you're trying to get.

    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, May 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Steve Ballmer

    Kingdom Guest

    Select your image, desaturate it, add a new layer on top, fill it with
    white then reduce the opacity untill your happy. Add your colour text
    layer on top.
    Kingdom, May 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.