Ok, so I got the Minolta G500 - Thanks Steven!

Discussion in 'Minolta' started by Jojo H, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Jojo H

Jojo H Guest

After much hesitation between the Canon A70, Nikon 3100, Panasonic LC33, and the Minolta G500 I
    finally went for the G500. I'll try to post some pictures on the web once I figure out how to use it to its
    fullest - so far some pictures come out way blurry and dark, while others are awesome. But this camera
    is surely a cool toy! I'm still learning all the manual controls, it's a little overwhelming. Exposure, shuttter
    speed, ISO rating, color compensation... It'll take a while I guess. At least the white balance function is
    user friendly and extremely useful to me. No more weird shades under fluorescent light. And the movie
    mode is better quality than I expected - only too bad it's limited to 30 sec. clips.

Ok, enough rambling. Btw are there any "tricks of the trade" with this camera? Useful techniques for a
    beginner? ( Yes I know I can just set it to full automatic, but I'm hoping to achieve review quality pics
    eventually )

Jojo H, Nov 8, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question