Older film

Discussion in 'Photography' started by kath, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. kath

    kath Guest

    Hi, I'm looking for someplace that sells film for older cameras. I know about Film For Clasics but their site seems to be down. Is there any other place?

    kath, Jul 3, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. kath

    Colyn Guest



    Colyn Goodson

    Ft. Worth, Texas



    625 and 675 mercury battery fix


    Camera manuals


    For Sale

    Colyn, Jul 4, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. kath

    Steve Howe Guest

    Hi Kath,

    Do you know what type of film you need? I love older cameras and use
    them for much of my work- the build quality and optics are often

    Older cameras generally used either 35mm (still obviously available) 120
    rollfilm (also easy to get) 126 and 127 (not made now in UK and US but,
    I believe, available from specialist importers online) and then larger,
    single-sheet styles such as 5X4 inch film (also easy to get from decent
    suppliers). Early miniature 'spy' cameras used 8 mm movie film but
    forget about those- the resulting image quality was pretty bad.

    Hope this helps,

    Steve Howe, Jul 8, 2003
  4. kath

    Nuttshaw Guest

    Nuttshaw, Jul 8, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.