panasonic 5xxx series

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by JamesCQ, Oct 22, 2007.

1. JamesCQ

JamesCQ

Forgive my ignorance. I know nothing about camera's so bear with me. Does anyone know about the Panasonic 5100hs series camera or the systems for using it. Is it still supported at all? I can't seem to find anything at the Panasonic site, thought it could just be my lack of knowing the proper terms for the search. Nothing at all shows up in the search here. I'd like to set this system up to be able to create small educational videos. Any help would be appreciated. Please phrase your answers in a way that someone who's never used a camera before might understand. I'm intelligent, just ignorant of this technology and I only have a short time to make the decision needed. Thank you in advance.

JamesCQ, Oct 22, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. JamesCQ

JamesCQ

I would imagine I didn't phrase my question well enough to be received. If anyone here happens to be interested there's a few days left on this auction.

http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDisplay.cfm?itemID=4920&acctID=63

Hopefully one of you will know it's worth. I wish there'd been more time to gather information. Have a nice weekend.

James

JamesCQ, Oct 26, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question