Photographic Fair Brisbane 16/5/04

Discussion in 'Australia Photography' started by Marcel Safier, May 15, 2004.

1. Hi all - just a reminder

*Cameraholics Photographic Fair*
    Sunday 16th May 2004 - 10am-2pm. Global Learning Centre, 102 McDonald Rd, Windsor (under Hudson St, Albion overpass). Admission $2. 30+ tables of usable and collectable photographica.

Cheers!
    Marcel

Marcel Safier, May 15, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Marcel Safier

s Guest

Just got back. HEAPS of collectible stuff, even a reasonable sellection
    of second hand nikon lenses, some free, some $7000!. Was hoping i might
    find a nice canon ef lens, but there's was only a couple to chose from.

PS: the sausage sizzle should have been near the front door.

s, May 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. Marcel Safier

skozzy Guest

Well I got my selection of lens filters, a 58-62mm step-up converter $2, 58mm uv filter $5, 58mm blue (for b/w pics) $5, 58mm star effects $2, 58mm orange tinted $2, 62mm polerising lens $15, 62mm glare reducer rubber sock thingo $5

I was eyeing off a 70mm-200mm manual focus Vivitar Series 1 Marco Lens for $120, it was for a Nikon but I was a bit sus about the metal tabs for the auto focus control on my F65 if they would short or not on the Vivitar connector. Once I foind out I might pick up that lens.

Over all I liked it, there was so much second hand gear and very old gear too, there was so many full manual SLRs there I wouldn't have even known where to start.

I eyed off some of the $2000+ lens there, very nice.

Hi all - just a reminder

*Cameraholics Photographic Fair*
    Sunday 16th May 2004 - 10am-2pm. Global Learning Centre, 102 McDonald Rd, Windsor (under Hudson St, Albion overpass). Admission $2. 30+ tables of usable and collectable photographica.

Cheers!
    Marcel

skozzy, May 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question