Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Misha, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Misha

    Misha Guest

    I have just started using aPhotoshop7 after many years of using Paint Shop
    Pro. My question is, does anyone know if there is a simiular tool in
    Photoshop to the Picture Tube Tool in Paint Shop Pro?
    Misha, Aug 12, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Misha

    Ian Guest

    Ian, Aug 12, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Misha

    V1nc3nt Guest

    just out of curiosity; what does it do?
    V1nc3nt, Aug 12, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.