price check?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment' started by nikkonnoob, Dec 1, 2010.

1. nikkonnoob

nikkonnoob

I was just given 3 Paul C. Buff White Lightning studio flash lights in a hard trunk-style case. One is 10,000BCPS, and the other two are 5000 bcps. Included with the case, was a soft box, a few backdrops and flash umbrellas.

I was told I could have them if I would look up the equipment and see what it was worth and give what I felt it was worth. The problem is, is that I am an amateur photographer at best. I have never used any of this equipment before and am not sure of the lingo. Best I can tell is that these are the "coffee-can" lights as they seem to be referred to, and are a bit out dated.

I would love to know the value of this so I can accurately compensate this woman that so generously handed me this equipment, ANY help would be greatly appreciated

nikkonnoob, Dec 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. nikkonnoob

Norrell

I'm not familiar with that equipment. I suggest you look around on ebay to see if you can find some prices there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    Norrell, Mar 17, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. nikkonnoob

StuardKims

Can you friends tell me the exact price of Sony DSC-T110D.I want to be known by a person who has purchased online this.Thanks in Advance.

StuardKims, Aug 26, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question