Problem adjusting transition duration premiere pro cs4. Is this a bug?

Discussion in 'Photography Chat' started by tvaproductions, Dec 27, 2010.

1. tvaproductions

tvaproductions

Hi everyone,

I've made a project in premiere pro cs4 and I'm having problems adjusting the duration of the transitions between clips. I have my default transion set to cross dissolve and 15 frames in length. When I try to lengthen the duration it seems like premiere makes two transitions in one instead of a longer one. So if for example I finish a clip with a dip to black when i lenghten to more than the default 15 frames to say 30 frames I get two separate transitions one after the other instead of a long one. I know this is difficult to understand so I have uploaded the video on youtube. If you fast forward to minute 1:20 you will see the last seen fade away with a dip to black transition and the you will se a little flash right after the last seen disappears. I hope someone can help me to fix this problem as I am completaly lost. Thanks :)

tvaproductions, Dec 27, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question