PS to correct keystone?

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras' started by Terry, Nov 29, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I took a photograph of a painting from the lower part of the painting aiming
    slightly up. The result is that the painting in the photograph appears
    "keystoned"; i.e., trapazoidal rather than square, narrower along the top
    than the bottom. Can I use Photoshop 5.0 to make the sides of the painting
    in the picture parallel to get the painting square? I am just learning to
    use PS, so any help you can give me will be appreciated.
    Terry, Nov 29, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Awesome. Worked Great. Thanks.
    Terry, Nov 30, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. What's the way to do this in Photoshop CS?


    Spam Protection: Please remove the words "NOSPAM" and "REMOVE" from my email address in the "Email To" window of your program
    if you want me to receive an e-mail version of your answer. Thanks.
    Pierre Bellavance, Dec 5, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.