Question about the warp-effect

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Björn Hein, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. Björn Hein

    Björn Hein Guest

    Hello NG!

    I time ago I saw a picture with a woman with an effect around her body, that
    looked like she was warping.

    I've searched at Photoshop CS how to do this, but I haven't found a solution

    Can anybody help?

    Thanks a lot

    Björn Hein, Aug 3, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Björn Hein

    KatWoman Guest

    Filter>Liquefy? it has some warp tools
    KatWoman, Aug 3, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.