RC paper thats not polycontrast?

Discussion in 'Darkroom Developing and Printing' started by J. C. O'Connell, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. RC paper thats not polycontrast?

    Is there such a thing as fixed grade
    RC B&W papers?

    J. C. O'Connell, Oct 9, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. J. C. O'Connell

    Mark A Guest

    There definitely were some at one time, but don't know if any are still
    Mark A, Oct 9, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. J. C. O'Connell

    Indheatec Guest

    Subject: RC paper thats not polycontrast?

    Go to:

    Indheatec, Oct 9, 2003
  4. J. C. O'Connell

    Indheatec Guest

    Indheatec, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Ilford Ilfospeed and Kodak Kodabrome, both, I believe, discontinued.
    Michael Scarpitti, Oct 9, 2003
  6. You need to put the URL in angle brackets if you're using a brain-dead news
    client like AOL:


    (If you use Netscape as I do, then you don't have to do anything, as the news
    client is smart enough not to break long URLs.)

    Call the American Teleservices Association at (317) 816-9336
    and let them know just how much you appreciate their "services".
    Telephone # courtesy of Dave Barry (yes, that Dave Barry).
    (Read all about it on Slashdot:
    David Nebenzahl, Oct 9, 2003
  7. I think Ilford still makes a graded RC paper called Ilfospeed.

    Mike Sullivan
    Mike Sullivan, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Freestyle sells graded RC paper in all common sizes and quantities.
    It's called Arista RC Graded Plus.
    Patrick Gainer, Oct 9, 2003
  9. Michael Scarpitti, Oct 10, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.