Replace a head with another - how?

Discussion in 'Photoshop Tutorials' started by Martin ©¿©¬ , Feb 29, 2008.

  1. Hi
    I have a photo of a family member in a group not wearing his glasses
    and he looks odd.
    I would like to replace his head in this picture with another which is
    very similar in size where he is wearing glasses

    The angle and size of the 2 heads is very similar, so copying just the
    face (the ears are different) might not do it, I think I need the
    whole head.

    Would anyone know how to do this please, or know of a good tutorial?

    I only have a very basic knowledge of photoshop V 7
    Martin ©¿©¬ , Feb 29, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    granny Guest

    Google is your friend!
    granny, Mar 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

  3. Martin ©¿©¬ , Mar 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.