Replacement light bulb for LPL Colour Enlarger

Discussion in 'UK Photography' started by Jay, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    My college's darkroom has a rather 'well-used' colour enlarger, the LPL
    C7700. Recently, the 12V, 100W quartz halogen light bulb went dead. I'm
    looking for a replacement. Does anyone know websites or shops in the UK that
    offer such a thing? I am not sure where the enlarger was purchased from as
    the documents can not be found.
    Thank you.

    Jay, Sep 21, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. Jay

    Jean Guest

    Your local maplins will have them.

    Jean, Sep 21, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  3. -------

    LPL C7700 Instruction Manuals

    or here


    You can also try RK Photographic in London for advice and parts as they
    handle some LPL equipment including a current listing for a used C7700 -
    telephone: 020 8349 4568 / 9 mailto:

    161 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1LG

    journalist-north, Sep 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.