repost: Flatten keyboard shortcut

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Chmura, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Chmura

    Chmura Guest

    Is there an actual keyboard shortcut for the Flatten command??? and what is


    Gary W. Chnura
    Chmura, Feb 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Chmura

    Dr. J. Smith Guest

    Not that I know of. I'd be interested to know why there isn't, maybe it's a
    throwback to the days of one undo but no matter, if you have no concerns
    about merging because of blend modes Ctrl/Shift/E will merge all visible

    If this helps then you're welcome in advance, heh heh...
    Dr. J. Smith, Feb 25, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Chmura

    Stephan Guest

    No but you can create your own.
    Create an action and assign a keystroke to it..

    Stephan, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Chmura

    Chmura Guest

    Hey thanks, I looked in the Action palette and found an action to Flatten an
    image. Just press Shift+F2!!

    take care
    Gary W. Chmura
    Chmura, Feb 27, 2004
  5. Chmura

    Dr. J. Smith Guest

    Maybe my version is broke. Where did you find this?

    Dr. J. Smith, Feb 27, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.