Request help identifying equipment

Discussion in 'Australia Photography' started by Jon Hedge, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Jon Hedge

    Jon Hedge Guest

    Hi guys,

    I was wondering if someone could help me out with the identification of some
    I have two green boxes, each with filters and hoses and a power socket.
    The following buzz words appear on the product(s):
    Euro Chemical Control Limited
    Developer Management system
    T III

    Some images can be viewed at:

    A google search, and some common sense, suggests that these are used for
    recycling developer, or other such chemicals. I assume they are
    photographically related.

    Can anyone tell me for sure, what these products are designed to do, what
    the difference is between the smaller and larger unit, and if there a market
    for them, as I need the space back in my shed.

    Thankyou for any help, and sorry for the little details I have to offer.
    Jon Hedge, Apr 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Jon Hedge

    me Guest

    Devex make Xray film that I know of and so I would guess these maybe
    silver recovery units made by them.
    me, Apr 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Jon Hedge

    me Guest

    Having another look they maybe also be replenishment tanks for the dev
    and fixer.
    me, Apr 16, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.